Village in Rajasthan called Bera surrounded by forests where leopards roam free. Bera is not a part of any National Park or sanctuary; Nestled in the Arravali ranges, one cannot help but get lost in its landscapes. This range lends a beautiful, serene and tranquil backdrop to ones stay at one of the country’s premier leopard getaway destinations. Bera, an adventurer’s retreat is situated 180 km from Jodhpur and 150 km from Udaipur by road. One could also use the railways to reach the closest station being Jawai.
- Itenary ex Umaria, India
- Day 1: Arrive Umaria. Leave by private vehicle. Arrive & check in Resort. After Lunch, Afternoon Jungle Safari. Evening at pleasure. Dinner at resort
- Day 2: After break fast, leave for Morning Jungle Safari. Lunch at resort. After Lunch, Afternoon Jungle Safari. Tribal Dance in Evevning. Dinner at resort
- Day 3: After break fast, leave for Ranthambore Fort sight seeing. (If you are lucky, you get to see tiger on way to fort). After Lunch leave for Umaria by private vehicle
- Price: Rs 14,500
- Fixed Departure Dates: 26 to 28 Jan, 22 to 26 Feb, 10 to 12 March, 25 to 28 March, 31 March to 04 April, 28 April to 01 May
- Click here to View Photos